FS: Swinger 2 w/Polini Titled $750 Kansas City

Up for sale is a very nice Swinger 2. The only reason that I'm selling is that I've had it for several years and I currently own one of the more rare all-yellow ones that I'd like to turn in to my daily driver. There are a few dings here and there but it's a nice looking moped. It currently has a Polini on it and a Biturbo with a 14mm Bing. Yes, yes, I know I can go bigger but it served my needs. I really only wanted 35 mph to stay with traffic and it did that with short bursts to 43 mph or so. That can't be sustained for long though with this set-up. This moped starts EVERY time. $750

Here is a picture of when I first got it. Just has the Polini and Bitubo on it now.

!http://lh3.ggpht.com/_-t63L1Tb6QE/SYoAv8qJhUI/AAAAAAAAA1k/AWIOis9MoqM/s640/DSCF1611.JPG!

I do have the front fender for it.

I am on this moped when I made this video of the Kzoo rally I went to a couple of years back.

I need to stop posting things at midnight.

Bump

$650 and I keep the side covers.

Re: FS: Swinger 2 w/Polini Titled $750 Kansas Cit

bry

there is a depression going on right now.

moped prices have fallen.

nice bike though

MAdeleted nitronick /

that was a fun day in kzoo that dirt track made my bike so nasty

Fuck i'd buy it but i'm all the way in Boston :(

Ha, I'm well aware that there's a recession going on right now. All I have to do is look at my retirement funds! I also don't have to sell this to make my mortgage payment so I'm not in a desperate situation. Also, there has been absolutely nothing on Craigslist for the last several months as far as nice mopeds go. It's been bone dry. If someone is looking - I'm sellin'!! This is a nice moped so I'm not going to just give it away. I think it's fair.

that bike would be gone already if it was closer to me. nice bike!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account