FS- Bunch of Puch parts!!

I'm unloading abunch of my puch parts that I don't need. There's a few pics, don't really want to list it all! Shoot me offers for what you want/need! I also have another e50 bottom end (other than what's in the picture) and the PHBG in the pic is a 19mm clone (never used).

Hopefully the pics work.

Re: FS- Bunch of Puch parts!!

Forgot to mention that the Puch 5 stars are NOT for sale. They're already sold. Thanks.

Price for phgb clone, stator plate and flywheel?

Email shipped offers.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

emailed regarding e50

Hey I didn't necessarily see any of this but thought I'd ask...I am looking to buy a few things for my pinto:

-saddle seat (or any seat that'll fit a pinto would be sweet...I have been told that the Puch seats don't quite fit w/out adjustments)

-petcock

-kill switch

-12-tooth front sprocket (or maybe a 46/47 tooth rear sprocket?)

-rear rack

Also, I need brake shoes for the puch snowflake mag wheels (rear or front). I think the size is 90mm diameter/18mm wide. I don't know if you'd have some that aren't very worn, but thought I'd give it a shot.

If you do have any of this please let me know!

I know for a fact that I have a saddle seat (it's the ratty one under the table). You'd have to recover it, but it is in fact from my pinto project. I replaced it with the 1.5 pinto seat. Are you looking for a stock kill switch? Other than that stuff, I don't think I have any of the other stuff.

Emailed on pistons and chain tensioner, maybe more...

Brian! emailed!

i thought that carb was going to me? i never got to emailing you :/

I just emailed you buddy!

bump

I'll get back to everybody who emailed me by tomorrow. So far most everything is still available. I also have a puch longseat that I bought for my maxi, but I'm going to sell my maxi, so I don't need it. It's brand new, put on the frame, then removed.

bump

Also thought I'd mention, I'd be down with trading/partial trading for a few things for my pinto project. I need a throttle cable that will fit a sha, maybe some aftermarket pedals (yellow or black), possibly a different exhaust. I'm torn between sticking with the simo or going a different route. Attached is a pic of the bike it'd go on. Also, if I do get a different exhaust, I'd have a magnum pedal shaft with cranks/pedals available.

1252014057_img_0021.jpg

Got any Maxi frames?

Yup, two of them! Email me!

emailed about the pedal thingies.

I e-mailed you. Did you get it?

how much for the maxi long seat?

Tony montana /

1s that a 12/12 sha for a vespa?

do you have any crank arms? just the arm is what i need. lmk

emailed!

Just got back from out of town, will get back to all who emailed me and posted here by later tonight.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account