FS: Custom MB5 / Avanti Hybrid

Noah K /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

You guys may remember the post about when I made this thing. Its an Avanti stepthrough frame with an MB5 motor mounted on it. I welded the mounts and also new shock mounts in the rear, and put some big shocks on it to compensate for having to flip the swingarm to mount the drive line on the left. The whole frame was stripped to bare metal and spray painted. This is a very unique custom bike. I just don't ride it enough.

The pros of this bike are:

Runs well

Unique bike

Has a moped title

Does about 50 mph maybe more

The cons are:

Has only a front brake hooked up (though that brake is very good)

Foot position is a little awkward

The lights aren't hooked up

Needs a new/different kickstand mount

Not the most practical bike, though it could be a daily rider if you hooked up the lights and fixed the kick stand. I stopped the bike from 50 mph with only the front brake but having the rear working would be nice too I realize. Asking $600 obo, and will consider trades for a small dirt bike (preferablly older and 2-stroke).

Pics:

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account