Solo Top Tank NY

I have a custom 1978 Solo Odyssey moped. I haven’t completely finished the build, but I need the money. The bike has snowflake mag rims (probably the most expensive part of the build), a frame brace (not that it needs one, but it looks cool), a top mounted tank, a custom seat, a custom speedometer handlebar mount, custom paint, and a few other goodies. The tires are fine. This bike is the only stock moped which came with a water cooled case inducted engine. It is also a two speed non variated engine. This bike has a 43mm stroke (the same as puch)

The bike does run, but the carb leaks a little and it won’t reach top speed. It should go about 30 mph. Right now, it tops out at 25mph. I never got around to buying new cables (It still needs a rear brake and choke cable). I know this bike inside out. I’ve have a few of these bikes, so I know what needs to be done to make them purrrrr… I just don’t have the time right now and the money is more important to me.

I will NOT deliver. I don’t have a truck and I can’t really put this in my car.

If you don’t intend to buy this, and just want to drag me along, please don’t email me. This bike goes to the first person with the money.

Eric

P.S. I know this is pretty much the same as my last post, but a few things have changed. I'm now asking $400 firm. I lowered the price because I'm keeping it in someone else's garage as I don't have one anymore. It NEEDS to be out soon. The bike is located about 30 min south of Rochester, NY.

Re: Solo Top Tank NY

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account