Peugeot 102 stuff

Jason Jason Bobason /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I'm selling some things from a Peugeot 102 that I bought. I'm thinking of putting a 103 engine on the frame, so I'm getting rid of the engine and some other things. It's in pretty rough shape, but maybe someone can use some of it. First up, the engine. The guts are pretty much a large, rusty mass. It's probably only good for the case halves, cylinder, head, and maybe the piston. Buy it to experiment with some crazy porting or something.

$25

Next up, the carb, intake, and airbox. I'm pretty sure you can soak this in carb cleaner and fix it right up.

$25

Exhaust. It has a couple of dents where it looks like the pedal hit it, one of which is a bit rusty.

$20

And last, a pair of miss-matched pedals.

$2 or a dirty limerick

None of the prices include shipping. If you don't like the price of something, shoot me offer.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account