FS 79 motobecane 50v

Runs, needs some tlc, decomp. cable broke (starts right up still) side panels missing. doesn't idle well (carb needs cleaned prob. sat for years) located in scranton pa. will travel an hour or so to meet someone. Asking $250 obo. or trade for another running ped

email benjamin18505@gmail.com

1251488204_mb2.jpg

Re: FS 79 motobecane 50v

That should sell super fast. That price for a bike with those wheels makes it even better!

emailed!

Benjamin Clark /

i know, BUY THIS!!!! I need to get this A35 from Chance in Philly for my wife. She is hounding me about her POS A3 with encarwi "carb" and questionable ignition & wiring. will trade for running a35 too.

emailed!

It is a 50 VLA Ben. Only two Moby models I believe had mags, this in one. You could have gotten $100 more if you knew more about the bike considering Mobys rarely came in black, mags, faux wood grain trim, gold pinstripe, and rare weaved leather seat exclusive to that model. I got one mint for $485 from a guy in Ohio who got it at an estate sale. He even drove it all the way to Chicago and delivered it. Check my attached photo. Pimpin.

1251521646_50vladoc.jpg

Benjamin Clark /

Thats all well and good except im having trouble selling it at $250. Must be the recession and all. hahahaha. BUY THIS!!!!!!

P.S. Those nurses are wet over that dudes pipe, they didn't even notice the ped

where are you located ??

Benjamin Clark /

Scranton Pa

79 50v possible part out

Benjamin Clark /

No biters on this selling as a whole (pic on first post) so I'm thinking about a part out. Maybe, engine, rims & tires, seat, frame. No nuts and bolts stuff. Anyone interested?????? Email me with offers. Paypal only.

Benjamin18505@gmail.com

Re: 79 50v possible part out

Aw damn. Nice VLA. Scranton a little too far away and I am BROKE. Somebody buy this from Ben. The wheels and seat alone are worth it. Paint looks nice too - great ped project at worst.

Emailed

how fast is the cylinder

emailed

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

How much for the rims to 97333?

emailed again!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account