FS: Garelli custom project

Timmy Southpark /

Hello, up for sale is a non-finished 1980 Garelli Rally Sport NOI step through. Bike Is complete but needs some finishing touchs plus an aftermarket exhaust to liven up the kit. Currently the bike has the following parts included.

1) Polini Cast iron bore kit, about 10miles

2) 19mm Dellorto carb + 20mm intake (50miles on carb)carb has race edition metal float bowl w/ removable screw and a treats filter.

3) Garelli CDI (not to mention a the stock points/condenser as well)

4) Custom 8 star 16" aluminum rims. Straight rollers, very well made, accepts tomos sprockets, which i will included a almost new tomos 31t sprocket.

5) Extra motor that ran

6) extra frame and forks

7) also extra near mint seat

8) all side covers plus a couple extras.

9) 9t sprocket and 14t sprocket (both new)

10) service manual

etc...

The list goes on. Its a project i started a couple of years ago and forgot about. I've since gotten a couple more projects and just want to clear out space. If you add up the parts theres more here than what i'm asking.

The bike would probally run as it sits if you hook up an exhaust. The CDI has not been installed yet. It has nice perchs, new chain, etc... It needs the rear wheel spaced out alittle, plus misc cables hooked up. Paint isnt perfect but bike looks alright, i planned to have it painted. Pics to come soon.

Looking for $450

pic1

Timmy Southpark /

1251251080_garellirallysport_001.jpg

pic2

Timmy Southpark /

1251251124_garellirallysport_002.jpg

pic3

Timmy Southpark /

1251251749_garellirallysport_003.jpg

pic4

Timmy Southpark /

parts bike... dont forget you get a good motor with this!

1251251837_garellirallysport_005.jpg

Re: pic4

_If_ you decide to part her out I would by the whole engine and CDI.... Just got a new project bike.

oops, me not my girly

Timmy Southpark /

I really just want to sell it as a whole... otherwise i'll probally just finish it and then sell it as a whole.

$400

Timmy Southpark /

Alright $400firm, if i could sell this i could then lincesne my derbi!!!

Re: $400

where are you located?

Re: $400

Timmy Southpark /

cincinnati

Re: FS: Garelli custom project

Timmy Southpark /

bump

Timmy Southpark /

Bump!

Timmy Southpark /

bump

My offer is still good :)

bump for a solid dude!

Timmy Southpark /

The engine with carb/ cdi/ and kit would cost near what the whole bike is listed at. Thats were most my money is at, i kinda figured you buy the performance parts and get the bike free with an extra parts bike.

Poo, why not but it all and sell off what you dont want?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account