Hello, up for sale is a non-finished 1980 Garelli Rally Sport NOI step through. Bike Is complete but needs some finishing touchs plus an aftermarket exhaust to liven up the kit. Currently the bike has the following parts included.
1) Polini Cast iron bore kit, about 10miles
2) 19mm Dellorto carb + 20mm intake (50miles on carb)carb has race edition metal float bowl w/ removable screw and a treats filter.
3) Garelli CDI (not to mention a the stock points/condenser as well)
4) Custom 8 star 16" aluminum rims. Straight rollers, very well made, accepts tomos sprockets, which i will included a almost new tomos 31t sprocket.
5) Extra motor that ran
6) extra frame and forks
7) also extra near mint seat
8) all side covers plus a couple extras.
9) 9t sprocket and 14t sprocket (both new)
10) service manual
The list goes on. Its a project i started a couple of years ago and forgot about. I've since gotten a couple more projects and just want to clear out space. If you add up the parts theres more here than what i'm asking.
The bike would probally run as it sits if you hook up an exhaust. The CDI has not been installed yet. It has nice perchs, new chain, etc... It needs the rear wheel spaced out alittle, plus misc cables hooked up. Paint isnt perfect but bike looks alright, i planned to have it painted. Pics to come soon.
Looking for $450