Ghost Ride F/S

Whatcha bringin to ghost ride?? Im bringing some stock tomos crap, carbs and other misc things.

Re: Ghost Ride F/S

Magnum shocks FS.

I have a Treats ZA 50 CDI (complete survival pack) break> Brand New $70. Help me pay for my way to the rally...

B. P. Gretenhart /

Ninja g3 pipe for peugeot

brand new!

$140 save over 10 bucks!

how much for the magnum forks i will not be a ghost ride but can you ship them to 44022 and for how much

Someone bring me a front puch wheel...

I have a peugeot 103 that has a rebuilt motor with lots of nos parts, it starts as of right now but I need to tune it yet. I can deliver it to ghost ride but I want a deposit via paypal. I will try to get it running good this week the only thing it will need is a tail light housing. email wheliwalkr@hotmail.com

Minty Moby 50V $600. If you interested send me an e-mail and ill bring it with me.

I got a 17 inch wheel if you r interested, with axel and break hub!!!

magnum frame

dadirrty, mag wheel?

1978 puch 500.00 will be at the ghost ride

1282179893_puch_maxi_custom.jpg

I have a set of Puch spokes with axles and brake plates with shoes. Rear wheel has old rubber, front wheel is bare. The rear wheel is slightly out of true but rides just fine. Front wheel is fine. No guarantee on the quality of the brakes. If you want them let me know and I will bring them.

JR that's a sweet looking puch. Wish I had the cash for that one. Love the Look.

beautiful bike. A friend of mine may be interested. I'll shoot you an email if he is...

Decent operable ZA50 bottom end that

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

I need a set of stock puch maxi forks with all hardware. Preferably blue or black. Anybody got a set?

I have a set of stock newport forks. They're light tan. No hardware, but I'll get them to you super cheap if you're interested.

More miscellaneous things to sell:

-Magnum rear rack $15

-Hobbit rear racks (with or without fenders) w/$10, w/out$5

-Vespa Ciao side cover; gray (complete set) $15

-Maxi side covers (2 complete sets) $10

-Box of turn signal parts ("Cat eyes"); I'm told that there are two complete sets in the box, but I don't want to deal with it. So its all or nothing. $15

-Minty looking, super rare Garelli side saddle. It's red and gray leather (quatto, it would match your bike perfectly) and says "Garelli" in red on it. $30

Bump. I'll be bringing the Garelli side saddle to Ghost Ride and maybe a few of the other notable items if there's room.

this bike looks like my bike... why come?

anybody bringing a tomos a35 motor to sell if so strap it on your back i will fine you plus a3 parts motors

Also

Stock magnum head $15

2 stock maxi heads $15

Jason in that pile parts your diging from you got a puch front brake hub?

chuck,

I'll look. If I have one I'll bring it. I'll be bringing a yellow vespa ciao. Look for me at Ghost Ride.

anyone coming through Kalamazoo from Ohio area. I've got a chance for someone to make some gas money if they are willing to drop something off at a customer back in Ohio.

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

So if you live near there and can drop a 75lb box off for me which isn't too big let me know. It's worth 40 bucks to me.

Joe

brand new garelli ev racing exhuast $125 get at me

save on shipping

1282323549_photo_1.jpg

I have a 78' hobbit FS $200 i can bring if wanted

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account