for sale:: Puch e50 cdi adventure pack 55 shipped

brand new!! I couldn't get it to work right and went back to the regular stator, which works great. so I'm selling the cdi. i widened one of the holes in the coil so a m6 bolt would go through, and put some connectors on the wires, other then that its new!! its cheap for quick sale!! e-mail me trallpunk@aol.com

Re: for sale:: Puch e50 cdi adventure pack 55 ship

bump!

and again!!

still for sale

i'll take it. whats your paypal?

are you including the voltage regulator? just curious.

emailed!

let us know if this sells so i can thread jack, I deliberatly priced mine at 5 bucks more so as to not kick your teeth out rob.

andrew

nice!! if vic don't write back by tonight, there's 2 other guys in line. I'll send them to you once mine sells!!

Rob-

Why couldn't you get it to work? I am curious b/c I just ordered one for my maxi

I didn't really try that hard. i originally tried a korado box and had it sparking but it would just back fire. so i figured it was the box or timing. so i bought the box treats sells and then no spark. I put the points back on and it fired right up. i guess I'm not ready for advanced tech, now someone can get a cheap cdi. nice!!

still got it!! no voltage regulator!! read!!

bump!! 50?? shipped!! i need the money!!

I can't believe you still have this. If I didn't already have one I would have bought it the second you posted it.

yeah, no shit!!

still got this?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account