FS:1989 Motormarina Sebring LTD Minarelli Project

MrHack /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have a white 1989 Motormarina Sebring LTD w/Motor Minarelli V1 project for sale.

This bike is pretty close to the way I found it, which was with 2 rusted holes in the tank and some of the bike had some rust. My welder currently has the tank and is patching the holes, I should be getting it back in a few days. Or you could pickup a new tank from handybikes. Your choice. I called over there they have a bunch for the sebring for about $90 plus other parts for the sebring. The seat of course is going to need to be replaced. But I still have the old one if you want to recover it. I also have the mini toolbox cover on the back. I did work on getting spark on the bike.

What works:

Switches

Levers + Brake Switches

Minarelli V1 Engine does have spark but since I don't have a tank haven't been able to test it yet. Also compression seems good I can't keep my finger over the hole while turning flywheel.

Pedals but probably needs new bearings and chain pretty rusted over

White 17" Mag Rims in great structural shape could use some new paint

Front tire holds air back has small leak

Headlight, taillight, and speedo seem good

Fenders are straight

This would be a great project bike, powdercoat it, grab a new seat and tank and you would be set. I been putting so much time and money into my Puch build this lady is getting neglected. Someone buy her and make something out of her.

Asking $275

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account