Will trade puch parts for a 16.16/15.15 sha carb

I have any parts you could possibly need for Puch. I've switched over to cdi, so I have a few stators/flywheels, e50's and a bunch of other stuff. I need a complete 15.15 or 16.16 sha carb to throw on my other maxi. If you have one of those puch sha intakes that puts the carb out the side (rather than right in by the frame) I'd probably trade you an engine for your carb/intake (possibly filter if available) combo! I can throw other stuff in as well. I also have a 19mm PHBG clone I could sell/trade too (brand new, never used). I know treats has them, but I'm looking to save money and do some trading!

Re: Will trade puch parts for a 16.16/15.15 sha ca

hey i have a 16:16 sha and i could find or make you that intake for an e50. i need one so bad! i only need the bottom end in case you want to keep the top end and trade it for something else. let me know what you think

I'd be down for a trade! I am looking to get away from the 15mm bing I have! Shoot me an email with what you can do for an intake and we'll work something out!

bump

Brian, sent you an email for a stator also. Chris in GA

emailed

good call the bing is a pain in my asspain

I have a 15mm I want your phbg clone.

did you ever get my email?

No thanks Orange. Emailed everyone else back!

I have ab intake to match. Maybe ill take an e50 or you wanna do a double deal and ill give ya some cash and my intake/carb for the e50 and phbg. I have other stuff to trade too.

What kind of cash you throwing in with the sha/intake for the e50/phbg?

Don't know. A clone phbg is worth like 20-30 bucks?

Don't worry about it, I have another interested in the clone. It's also worth alot more than that.

A clone. I thought you could get them from ddm for that much. I've got a kstar kit or a bullet pipe. We could work something out

Nope. DDM doesn't have them, and haven't been in stock for months now. Also, they have NO plans on getting anymore in stock (as was told by them). I have no use for a bullet pipe. The bikes I want kitted are already kitted.

Well dude you are the one who is asking for a trade and then ya don't wanna trade. Tell me how much your shit is worth then I can tell you what my shit is worth until the dollars add up. But if ya don't wanna trade me, that's cool.

You know what? I more or less don't want to trade anything to YOU in general. Every fricken time you post on my fs or trading posts, you're always a douche. Also, I remember Max saying that you were a tool as well in one of his posts. In general, I've found the consensus that not a whole lot of people actually like you. You rub me the wrong way as well. So really, I have no need for your crap. Thanks though.

Well fuck off then. I know a guy who bought a "running" motor from you only to find out the bottom end was rusted and siezed. I dont give a shit if people like me but I do honest business deal and I am only a douche because of posts like this. You didnt make it clear at all what you were trying to give in exchange. I made an offer and you werent willing to trade for it. Give your items a value and tell people what you really want and what you are willing to give in exchange. When people post up ads like this or others with "whatcha got to trade" or "make offer" or other bullshit, ya just end up running around in circles while people like you jerk off thinking their phbg clone is worth twice as much because the place they bought it from doesnt carry them anymore. I've seen you part out tons of fucking mopeds on here. I hope others have a better experience than getting a siezed e50, when it should have been a running motor. Since you decided to be a dick about this I figured I'd call ya out on that one. I'll continue to be an asshole as long as you have parts that you pick up for cheap in ohio and try and turn around and sell for a fat profit and jack people in the process. I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to say some of this stuff. My buddy wants his 125 bucks back for that motor. I have the crank in my living room if you want me to take a picture of how much rust was in the bottom end.

Also if you didnt want to trade with me, you didnt do a very good job of saying that up front. "What kind of cash you throwing in with the sha/intake for the e50/phbg?"

LOL! Well, first off, every engine that I sold that was "running" was in fact RUNNING when removed. I have never sold a siezed e50, and that is a fact. I have never had one bike with a siezed engine, fact. And actually, I haven't parted out a bike in some time now. If your "buddy" in fact had a problem with the engine I sold him (whoever it was), then maybe they should have emailed me RIGHT when they got it, opened it up, and noticed a problem (which I highly doubt). I have a feeling I have more people that would vouch for me on here than you do. Also, for the reasons that I posted before, I would have waited to ship my shit until I received your shit. But you know what, try to flame my posts all you'd like. You seem to be a common denominator in many people's problems. Thanks though.

im still interested in the e50 and i still have the carb and filter. let me know whats up

Just emailed you back buddy. Got me a 16.16! Might have a use for another one, anybody else have one they don't need anymore?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account