FS: 85 Puch Maxi Sport LS 2 Speed (Philly)

Hi all,

I'm sadly selling this awesome 1985 Puch Maxi Sport LS 2 Speed. I have a 78 Puch that I'm trying to fix up, and I just can't afford to have two mopeds right now. This thing has no rust, starts up perfectly, runs & shifts extremely smoothly. It has about 7,000 miles on it. I have the title in hand. Here is a link with many pictures.

http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss222/backpackbear/?action=view&current=9670b8c9.pbw

I am looking to get $900 obo (seriously, make an offer). I live in Philadelphia, but I'd travel anywhere within a couple hours to deliver. If you have any questions, let me know, and hopefully I can answer. You can also call (or text) 267-879-4898.

1250168903_dscn1963.jpg

Re: FS: 85 Puch Maxi Sport LS 2 Speed (Philly)

beautiful bike, especially for having 7000 miles on it.

It's got the rad trunk seat! Nice bike...

wow that's a damn sexy maxi

Hot Damn!!

willing to part those wheels? =)

Ha, thanks for the compliments, all :)

How much you want to pay for the wheels? I would hate to take this thing apart, with it being in such awesome condition.

If you part it out I would buy the rack,seat and mirror. but I dont think you should part it out

Don't part it out. It is too beautiful and untouched to be parted.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

do not part it! its too bad you don't want more peds, i would trade you 3 runners for that!!! 2 maxis and a tomos! maybe i can sell em and then i could buy it... i had one just like that, but rasta colors, and it got stolen, so i really really really want another one.

emailed

GET REALIZED! BE HERE NOW! /

sent an email.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account