FS RIGID FREE SPIRIT

Well I just found out my girlfriend is pregnant so I figured I would sell a bike to make some household repairs. I have a beautiful rigid freespirit it is 100% stock except for I derestricted the intake. The bike will do 31mph all day long, all lights work, original tires, original sparkplug, original petcock I am asking 800$ I live on the eastern shore of VA can deliver within reason. No lowballing I will keep it before I get lowballed

1249761233_sunp0001.jpg

Re: FS RIGID FREE SPIRIT

dang i wish mine sparkled like that! thats one pretty bike, someone buy this and you wont be disappointed!!!

Thanks spencer we should get together and ride sometime I'll email you

WHOA. I got heart bubbles popping around my head.... If I could I would.

Congrats on the bun in the oven!

my gooch and wrists hurt just looking at it. good luck!

we should all get together and do a beach run before summer is over....I remember you and that bike from Larrys ride.....I had the stock yellow maxi and the kitted light blue newport....

definetly down for a ride

bump

bump

600$ OBO

Salsa Salsa /

how much for the frame?

emailed.

shes amazing! i came.

thanks for the compliments I don't really want to sell but I need the money and room. She is so clean I don't want to disturb it. All emails have been replied

to the top

I still have this bike and will be putting it on Richmond craigslist if nobody wants it

yo reynold, emailing you now.

Pat I never heard back from your friend

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account