Anyone want to trade their "new style" 5

Ok, so I saw this build here Realized that I really like these wheels. Would anyone be interested in trading their "new style" 5 stars for original style 5 stars? I'm not sure how good of a trade this is for you, but I'd be willing to throw in some other stuff as well. I have a bunch of e50 bottom ends and a bunch of other parts. Please let me know!!

Re: Anyone want to trade their "new style&quo

Anybody have those new style 5 stars and want some original 5 stars and an e50 bottom end or something??

Wouldn't just be easier to sell off the parts and use the money to get the goodies? imo..

Hmmm any za50.. stuff for sale..

Re: Anyone want to trade their "new style&amp

I do have one za bottom end... Treats doesn't sell the new style 5 stars anymore, that's why I'd like to trade for them.

Pablo Puchasso /

1977 does (did?) have a set of gold ones. I really like mine. They bolted right up, the sealed bearings spin nicely and the stopping power is excellent.

Let me see if I can.. help you... Prolly can but its the weekend... have to wait until monday.

za50 without injection.. right?

Pablo Puchasso /

Sorry to thread Jack but Ed, I'm very close to finishing the Za50 build with that crank I got from you. Very excited to see it run. Still salavating for more of them. Let me know...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account