WTB: First Moped near Pittsburgh

So I've been looking for a moped. Ideally I would like it to be around $200, but could probably go past $250 if street legal, titled, and runs great. Willing to drive a couple of hours from Pittsburgh to get it (3 hours or so?). Please help me get my first moped!

WTB: First Moped near Pittsburgh

You want it to be running as well?

Re: WTB: First Moped near Pittsburgh

if you want it to be around 200 and running, youll probably have better luck with a wanted ad on craigslist. if you want running, think 250, you want titled? think over 300. these are just the average prices in the area. reasonable ones, anyways.

Yeah, those prices match up with what I have been seeing. I was just hoping that someone here might have an old beat up one that they might be willing to let go for cheap. I may even be able to stretch to $300, but that will be tight... I guess I may just have to keep waiting, but if anyone hears about anything that might work for me, let me know!

Thanks everyone.

Don't give up!!! I was able to get one for 100.00 :)

83 honda on cl columbus, running and 150. its in zanesville, 1 hr east of columbus

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account