F/S Honda pc50 Frame and parts

hondap50central /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Bumping this as it goes along with my current thread re: deadbeat seller Eric Harris. Not only does it include some additional background information regarding the parts that I omitted from my other thread, but it shows that I bitched on here in late SEPTEMBER hoping that it would encourage Eric to get my stuff shipped or send a refund. So that's the rest of the story with the parts I paid him for. I agreed with Eric before I sent him any money that he wasn't responsible for anything Shannon did or didn't do. The only issue right now is that I paid him for parts on Aug 14 and have received NOTHING but empty promises and eventually no responses after repeated polite requests for my parts.

It's not like I just suddenly started a thread accusing him of scamming me without having made other attempts to get this transaction completed properly.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account