WTB: puch za50, good condition

(Casserollers) Gregory B. /

looking to buy a za50, good condition.

i'm going to throw a kit on it in hopes that it lasts for a little bit... i know those za50s (from what i heard on the forum) don't hold up that well... more parts = more breakage.

i always wondered what it would be like to throw a kit on a two speed.

anyway, if anyone has a za50 to sell in good working order, pleased e-mail me at timeintopixels at hotmail dot com

shipping would be to 55423.

thanks!

gregory

Re: WTB: puch za50, good condition

oh yeah, forgot to mention. i have tons of misc. puch parts, pretty much anything you can think of (coils, headlights, tail lights, throttle assembly, cock) so if you want to trade some shit to lower the price, let me know.

bumping my lonely thread.

HAHA.

ZA50 .. isn't holding on to shit if you kit it.

IMO

i got a running za50 2 speed email or call me for price cheverolet1997@aol.com or 1-815-409-0537 rob thanks

Dude... if you really want a ZA, keep it stock. People run them kitted, but they aren't designed for what you want to put through them. I have a stock that is in such bad condition it shouldn't be running, yet it runs way more often than my super ZA with 70cc, roller conrod, techno bullet etc. Which I'm thinking about knocking down the displacement. The stock ZA is really cool if you spend about $150 on some misc parts like crank bearings and pucks.

-Ryan

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account