FS: minarelli polini 80cc cylinder kit

I realize it's not TRULY 80cc's. get off it. never used, never mounted.

Treats hs it for 151

1977 has it for 150

I will sell it for 135 shipped.

JonVDB please keep your comments to yourself...

Re: FS: minarelli polini 80cc cylinder kit

Sup Craig, why are you gettin rid of it ? I'm askin cuz I'm trying to decide between this one and the 90.

Emailed

Got an e-mail told the guy my paypal... Never sent moneys. Still for sale.

I am selling because I don't have a minarelli to put it on any more.

Ps I never got your e- mail vw4life

I'd buy it but you dont have an email addy posted in your profile

silly me forgot to post it in the e-mail section on my original post. all others have it though. click and send...

email sent

seriously sick of people sending me e-mails asking for my paypal. and then never sending money. Back up top after sitting a few days and not getting the money.

Was going to sell to Sue Bandit... but she already got one from someone else. Thanks Gabby_d for making me lose that sale, I really apreciate it.

People! If you say you are going to buy something, then do it. Don't say you will then look at your bank account, then back out. That's pretty fucked up. some day you will see something on here that you really need and have money for, the seller will search your name and then say fuck that, I'm not even going to deal with a flake.

my niece downloaded the msn ie8 and it fuck up all my setting and im trying to get back all my saved sites including paypal so please bear with me and i shall buy it

money sent

money NOT sent. I have no money deposited or requested to be deposited in my paypal from anyone in the past 6 days.

still for sale.

resent the money lets see if it shows up this time

sold?

you said you would mail it out on the 11th of AUG. and it now the 24th of Sept. wheres my kit?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account