Tomos Streetmate Parts For Sale

SOLD MY TOMOS STREETMATE HAVE PARTS /

ALL THE PRICES ON THIS PAGE ARE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM NOT ASKING TO GET THESE AMOUNTS. INQUIRE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED.

HELLO, FOR SALE TODAY I HAVE SEVERAL PARTS FROM A STRIPPED 2006 TOMOS STREETMATE MOPED!

THE LIST IS AS FOLLOWS: THE PRICES ON THE LEFT ARE RETAIL, AND MY PRICE IS ON THE RIGHT.

$425 FRONT TIRE WITH BRAKE ROTOR $150

$280 REAR TIRE WITH 28 TOOTH SPROCKET $130

$80 IGNITION COIL $40

$50 VOLTAGE REGULATOR $35

$40 EACH CHROME REAR SIDE PANELS-LEFT/RIGHT $50-total

$25 TOP TIRPLE TREE CLAMP $10

$15 BRAKE LIGHT HOUSING $5

$35 BATTERY HOLDER $15

$75 IGNITION-HARNESS WITH 2 KEYS $20

$25 LEFT SIDE REAR CHROME CHAIN COVER $5

$35 LEFT AND RIGHT PEDALS $20

$45 FAKE TANK COVER HINGE $10

$30 LEFT SIDE MIRROR $15

$50 FUEL COCK WITH FUEL LINE/FUEL FILTER $20

$69REAR AXLE WITH NUTS, WASHERS AND ADJUSTERS $35

$50 LEFT BRAKE LEVER WITH FRONT HOUSING PIECE $

$8 SPEEDOMETER CABLE $5

$9REAR BRAKE CABLE $5

$40 BATTERY $15

$130 CHROME RIGHT SIDE PANEL $50

$50 FRONT FENDER $25

$30 STARTER GEAR $20

$85 OIL PUMP $60

$30 GAS CAP $10

$35 HEADLIGHT BULB WITH FRONT LENS/FRONT HOUSING $8

$4 REAR BRAKE LIGHT BULB $2

$65 LEFT AND RIGHT HORNS $13

$165 HYDRAULIC FRONT BRAKE ASSEMBLY-WITH LEVER, MASTER CYLINDER, HOSE, CALIPER,PADS $79

$195 CARBUERATOR WITH THROTTLE BODY AND THROTTLE CABLE $67

$199 FRONT FORKS-SLIGHTLY BENT INNER TUBES $69

$67 FRONT AXLE WITH 1 NUT/1 WASHER $12

$25 SPEEDOMETER HOUSING $14

$199 SEAT $50

$979 ENGINE-TRANS,CYLINDER, HEAD, PISTON-NEEDS A TINY BIT OF WORK $111

$125 FAKE TANK HOLDER WITH WIRE HARNESS $40

$989 COMPLETE FRAME $225

$224 REAR SWINGARM WITH SHOCKS $100

If you want both tires, ill do $250 for both, I will sell all parts, plus a huge bag of nuts/washers I have, for only $425.00.

Let me know, I will negotiate for PS3 game system- Wii system- or a mix of that and cash.

MUST SELL ASAP_TAKING UP SPACE IN MY GARAGE!

ALL PARTS ARE IN WORKING ORDER, BUT MAY HAVE SOME DIRT/LIGHT RUST THAT WILL WASH AWAY.

WE CAN MEET IN PERSON, OR YOU CAN PAY WITH PAYPAL AND ILL SHIP YOU THE PARTS YOU NEED.

Re: Tomos Streetmate Parts For Sale

out of your fucking mind kid

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Okay, bill. Now sit back and enjoy the show! Little Wanksta's gonna start throwing another fit!! I love this!

Nobody wants your shit Retard! Go offend some other site and then try to make nice and sell your fucked up half assed worked on junk, Maybe they'll buy, Soo in short fuck off!!

HEY HOW ABOUT YOU FUCK OFF YOU DUMB BITCH!!!! TOO BAD FOR YOU STUPID ARROGANT BITCH ASS PUNK MOTHERFUCKERS, IVE ALREADY SOLD TONS OF PARTS, AND THEYVE ALL RECEIVED THEIR STUFF IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE I SHIP INSUREED/TRACKED USPS PRIORITY MAIL YOU FUCKING PRICKS! SOO FUCK YOU FAGGOT, JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT AFFFORD THE PARTS DOWESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO CRY OUT TO GET ATTENTION. SO FUCK YOU!!!!

ya well streetmates are ghey

ghey???

look, dont be mad just because you cant afford the $2000.

your stucking using your dads busted 1978 shit.

go buy a car loser.

also, you my friend are

GAY

You're the idiot for paying $2000 for a moped that looks like the bastard child that resulted from a one night stand between a Revival and a Targa LX.

You can buy a very nice older moped for much less than the $425 you are asking. There is a streetmate on my local craigslist with a bad head stud for $250 a guy can't even get rid of. If you get really lucky you can buy a running moped for less than the prices you are asking for half your stuff.

Looks like it doesn't matter that it's a $2000 moped anyhow, seeing as you are the only one with a busted up piece of shit that your dad probably paid for.

u mad?

I have a truck. 04 ranger. I also have a job....and pubes you runt.

I piss $2000 except it all goes to bills and other responsibilities Id love to push onto my mommy but at 22 Im a little passed that.

And ya, streetmates are hella ghey.

No personality.

Id rather buy a big boy motorcycle then something that just looks like one.

So you getting a drivers license soon?

$425 FRONT TIRE WITH BRAKE ROTOR $150

$165 HYDRAULIC FRONT BRAKE ASSEMBLY-WITH LEVER, MASTER CYLINDER, HOSE, CALIPER,PADS $79

$199 FRONT FORKS-SLIGHTLY BENT INNER TUBES $69

newsflash: 77' sells all of the above new (without slightly bent inner tubes break>

u wrong.

GARzan Justin /

Dylan, for fuck's sake.

Stop. Posting. Here.

If you've got such a huge market to sell parts to, then stop trying to sell them here. With the way you insult people (yes, YOU started it) and their hobbies, nobody will want to buy a sodding thing from you anyhow.

You'll come back with "I SOLD TONS OF PARTS THROUGH HERE YOU GAY MCGAYERSTEIN AND YOUR VINTAGE MOPED IS SHIT AND YOU'RE GAY FOR BOYS".. And that's fine, but it's not fixing anything, and it'll just get people more aggravated with you; as well as swaying our opinion of kids from Jersey.

So just cool it, man. Let this all die down and go away. You said it yourself, you don't need us.

That said, all of your threads are hilarious (that's not a compliment to you, trust me); so do what you want.

I have had a license for three years...and it looks like I have the car you want, a 1993 Nissan 240SX, which would wipe the floor with pretty much anything you realistically have with two or four wheels:

nice s13- any mods? i used to have a 97 and a 98 240 - KA-T... now to a 09 accord..

Brandon that car is so slow seriously. Moms kia pout a hurting on that thing.

That is all.

ill offer you 150 for that engine.. lil buit of work? how much?

wait no I wont, fuck ya self!

Thanks Nick, the only mods it has are a catback exhaust. It sounds good, is reliable, and is quite quick. I wouldn't trade it for anything, I get offers to buy it pretty much weekly.

Once I get out of college and established I am going to fix it up really nice as a weekend car.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED, I NEVER SAID I SPENT $2000.00 CAN YOU READ YOU INBRED FAGGOT? OBVIOUSLY NOT, I SAID THEYRE 2000 NEW, IDIOT.

LEARN HOW TO READ. THEN COME BACK TO ME.

AIGHT PEACE FAGGOT

WELL THER BIG GUY, GOOD JOB, 22 AND YOU HAVE A JOB! NOT A TYPCIAL LITTLE DRUNK FAGGOT COCKSUCKING SCUMBAG BITCH ASS COLLEGE FAGGOT STILLL GETTING FEDERAL GRANTS TO PAY FOR COLLEGE? YES, ID RATHER HAVE A REALMOTORCYCLE AS WELL, BUT DUMBASS, AT 16, YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT GET A M.L. ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?????

GO BACK TO PLAYING BEER PONG AND FLIPPING BURGERS AT YOUR FAMILY RESATAURANT.

BURGER KING.

-P- OUT BITCH.

YEAH, ILL THROW IN A FEW LESSONS ON HOW TO TELL FUNNY JOKES.

BITCH.

ALSO, SORRY ENGINE IS ALREADY SOLD GOT $115 PLUS SHIPPPPING ASSWIPE.

SO I KNOW YOUR DYING TO GET IT, BUT SORRY BITCH ITS SOLD!!!!!!!! PUSSSSAAAAYYYYYYY

This punk-ass little bitch again???

Sheesh...

oh yeah dumbass the punk asslittle bitch. thats why i am selling parts left and fucking right dumbass.

let see, last night i sold the front brake setup, a few hours ago the tires, and 10 minutes ago both side chrome cover.

OOOOh also, i forgot the punk bitch sold the parts in perfect shape for less than a third of internet actual retail price.

look dumbass. go crawl in a hole and just die. no one likes you. your just like jon corzine,. a fucking retard.

Dylan Has Tourettes syndrome

Andrew Squiggman /

You seem to have a rather interesting sales pitch I must say. Its not Bait and Switch, but Bait and Bitch. you are so funny. are you really this angry a person? I sure miss jersey. It turns out some real weiners. i mean winners. thanks for the laugh, boy.

Don't buy from Brian "Drrr.", he ripped me off $55 ;P

Don’t buy from Brian "Drrr.", he ripped me off $55 ;P

Re: Dylan Has Tourettes syndrome

Don’t buy from Brian "Drrr.", he ripped me off $55 ;P

SPAM

its preety HYSTERICAL !!! how ive had 4 different buyers for parts in the last 2 days dumbass.

my rather "odd" attitude toward many of you faggots pulls these people in.

like putttin a penny in front of the jews i served gas to.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account