FS Used Alu-kit 70cc Cylinder

I am selling my cylinder off my Alu-kit. It's been soft seized a couple times, but looks pretty damn good, a light hone and it will be a runner - comes with my original reeds also.

I'm also selling a pair of 280mm shocks, they have about 5 miles on them, they are to squishy from me.

Email me with offers.

Re: FS Used Alu-kit 70cc Cylinder

did you tighten the shocks up to the highest setting ?? whatca gonna do to you tomos now?

Yeah, I'm just a fat ass I guess. I'm saving for an Airsal kit, trying to let this stuff go cheap so I can get her running again.

Also Headlight lens and base

Selling my headlight lens and base.

Re: alukit

how much bro

Shocks are mine!

Thanks man!!

kinda totally want that cylinder.

interested in any trades?

i have the stiffest tomos shocks ever, but im terribly attached.

~SABAT!

Shocks are sold.

I'm looking for cash because I'm saving for an airsal kit. I'm hoping for $45 shipped for the cylinder + reeds..base gasket on the cylinder is still attached and good + on the reed block, one gasket is also there and good..$45 shipped to your door..shoot me and email..

I'll also throw in the last two pistons I soft seized with(no rings) and only one piston has the circlips and wrist pin, come on now someone has to want this....help me get an airsal kit pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase..

kit sold to me!!!

Thanks TJ

let me know when you ship!!

Alright, cylinder and stuff sold.

I still got the headlight lens and bulb holder, $12 shipped..you know you need it.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I hate to tell you this but...

I have the both Alukit and the Airsal kit on identical A35s. right now.

The Alukit is much more torquey and goes 2-3 mph faster than the Airsal. Go figure!

I hate to tell you this but...

This is the Buy/Sell Forum where you buy and sell

I think this place would be much better if everyone stuck with that. Go figure!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account