fs:1993 tomos moped

i have a 1993 tomos sprint for sale needs minor work to be a nice ped the tanks has been cleaned and the carb too and the only thing that needs to be done to it is the coil put back on and the break cables and the throttle cable put back on and its ready to go. i need to sell it due to needing new tires and rims for my car so all offers will be considered. the ped has 8000 miles on it and the motor only has around 1200 on it but everything else is in great condition.i might part it out and the engine gets nice spark and has great compression.

Re: fs:1993 tomos moped

i wanna buy the engine off you.

ill give ya 150 for it. and whats exactly goin on with that coil?

i took off the coil so i can take the bike to the car wash cause it had a lot of nasty grime on the frame and when i put it back on i cant get a spark to the spark plug last night but if i put my hand on the wire going to the coil and ground it out it will shock the crap out of me.last night i saw 2 connectors that were about to fall off and i fixed them but havent put the coil back on to try it due to working on my car but it had excellent spark before i took it off.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account