Synths for Mopeds

I have a whole bunch of synthesizers and a couple of old electric pianos I want to get rid of. I also like mopeds. Anyone interested?

Re: Synths for Mopeds

yes! jupiter 8?

The Rev. Dr. M. L. Jr. /

Have any EML, EMS or ARP gear? Any old Korg digi-log stuff? Poly Six?

legendre at nerp dot net

-L

Seth Zaiser /

If I had a Jupiter 8, I would never sell it.

What I do have are the following:

1. ARP Axxe. It's the early one with the black and gold scheme. One thing - The sustain slider is set to full sustain. It moves but does nothing.

2. Yamaha CP-30. Good used condition. Has the case/stand/lid things and works fine. One broken knob - decay II. No pedal. Recent 200 dollar service by Speakeasy.

3. A very minty JX-3p

4. A slightly rough looking, but perfectly functional Korg EPS-1. It's an electric piano and string machine.

5. An Atari 2600 with synthcart. It has a really high quality pink paint job. Looks sweet, sounds sweeter.

6. An Ensoniq ESQ-1. Perfect shape.

The Rev. Dr. M. L. Jr. /

Seth,

I'll pass those models along to a friend who's a synth nerd.. I'm currently reformed, myself ;-)

BTW - I have one of the Moog C-64 synth / MIDI interfaces, I think it's the last product ever made by the old Moog music. It's like new in box, think it has the manuals and software as well. Just in case you know anyone who would be interested..

-L

how much JUST for the synthcart? ahahaha

Seth Zaiser /

I'll only sell the atari with the synthcart. I really don't want an Atari for any other reason.

Ive got some cool old synths myself.

the past few months have been good to me.

Roland SH-101 for $200

Roland Super JV-1080 for $25

Roland AX-1 for $275

Ensoniq MR Rack for $25

Korg Poly-800 for $50

Fender Rhodes 73 Stage for $275

My job is the bomb.

Also, I'm selling an 80's ARP Rhodes Electric Piano. $200, or trade for moped things, or other music gear.

damn, those are good deals.

once i bought a wurlitzer 200A electric piano, with the original legs, music stand, and bench for $5 at goodwill. the only thing wrong was middle C didnt work. unfortunately when i was in money troubles i sold it (after a capacitor went bad or something) for a measly $200....but that was after i sold the bench and music stand for $212 by themselves.

2 years ago my girlfriend bought me a fully functional Roland SH-09 for $29.99 at goodwill. still have that one though. suuuch a fun synth.

p.s. my friend once found a crumar synth and a fender rhodes behind his high school near the dumpster. some kids had smashed the rhodes (fuck) but the crumar was fully functional. later he got a fender rhodes of his own (suitcase model) from an old lady in the newspaper for $40 though, so oh well.

The Rev. Dr. M. L. Jr. /

Heh, my EML-200 came from a used stereo shop for $49 - with a tag that said "MIXER - $49". They had no idea what it was.. Mixer, indeed!

-L

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account