FS: Tomos parts $50!!!!

Timmy Southpark /

Hello, i'm looking to clear some space. Looking for $50 for all this stuff. Local p/u please, i can deliver around the nati, please to throw me alittle gas $$$.

1) 99 Tomos TTLX frame, forks, seat, tank... its yellow and in rough condition. Tank is fine, ready to use. Frame has typical frame break at seat for gastank. I had this bike complete and rode to work last year!

2) 85? Tomos Silverbullit frame, swing arm, forks. Not to bad looking, decent paint.

3) 95? TTLX frame. Green, solid frame (no gas break!), paint is pretty shady looking. Comes with green gas tank in fair condition.

4) 80's tomos spoked rims, rear is useable but has alittle hope. front is fine. good brakes.

5) 80's tomos blue fenders

6) A3 trannies x3. Unsure of conditon but non-locked. 1 good top end. No stators.

I'm sure there's more misc parts i will tack in on the deal. Looking for $50, anyless and i'll take'em to the scrap yard. I can write bill of sales for all frames if need be.

I also have a tomos estroil pipe for $80. The clear coat is coming off and has a couple dents. Email me please!

Re: FS: Tomos parts $50!!!!

sorry, didn't get back to you...

Wanna ship that estroil? If so im interested.

Timmy Southpark /

I could ship the estroil but it will probally cost $15 in shipping. email me if interested.

BUMP FOR AN AMAZING GUY! guys jimmy helped me when i needed it most! awesome guy! jimmy, im kinda thinkin on that estoril..

email sent

very interested

Would you be interested in shipping the front fender?

Would you be interested in shipping the front fender?

jimmy, emailed

Timmy Southpark /

thanks jeremy!

Currently i dont want to part anything out as i just want to clear it out. I dont want to be left with just frames. If noone grabs these after a few days then i can start a part out fest.

Aaron Bajongus /

I think i would like to look these things over.

Sent you an email.

Would like the bottom arms of the TTLX fork

damn i wish you were closer

DO YOU HAS a35 I CAN BUY with the ignition coil?

Timmy Southpark /

sorry i has not.

My internet at home is currently down so i can only email until 5pm today. Which i will be avaible after 5pm today to sell these puppies. I would like to see these go tonight if possible, so email me and i'll send you my phone number. thanks!

Timmy Southpark /

still avaible! first call gets it, email me for details.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account