FS: Cateye turn signal parts and lenses

The Rev. Dr. M. L. Jr. /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I am cleaning out all of my various spare moped parts. They will be grouped by manufacturer, in various ads. Look for my other ads with Puch, Vespa, Solex and Motobecane items

For Sale: A group of vintage Cateye turn signal parts & lenses. These parts are primarily two partially complete sets of signals. Accepting

Set #1 is the type with four individual pods (don't know the model) that mount two on the handlebars and two on the rear frame tubes or seat rails. The electronics are incomplete and POOR, the pods vary from FAIR to POOR (bad chrome, mechanically fine) and the lenses are all GOOD to VG. Total of eight (8) nice lenses, four red and four amber in this set! These older 009 lenses are nigh onto impossible to find. $35.00/all OBO or will split up if people only need one or two lenses

Set #2 is the type with a single, wide chrome mount bar for the rear and two individual stalks for the front (I believe this is mode S-11 with typel 700 lenses). The electronics are incomplete and FAIR, the switch appears to be GOOD with a VG chrome cover marked 'Cateye'. I believe this is an Aprillia switch. The four amber lenses are all GOOD-VG and the chrome stalks & bars are all GOOD-VG. Some of the mounting hardware may be missing, but this stuff is fairly generic. $45.00/all OBO - will not split

Will post photos of these parts later today.. post your wants here or contact via legendre at nerp dot net

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account