Wtb Puch vin plate

Need a puch vin Plate

Tell me what you got and the price

Send me an email

Thanks

Re: Wtb Puch vin plate

This is illegal.

Do you have a stolen bike you are trying to register?

post some pics of the bike you need this VIN plate for.

I bought a frame off of ebay, it doesn't have a vin number on it

It was from CT, the guy said they do not register them there.

What does it matter to you anyways?

Salsa Salsa /

Was the vin filed? Use the engine vin. Most frames are staped as well as having a vin plate

Troll thief, go back to your slow loading myspace page where your friends with fake super models.

Jayd, are you speaking to me?

I don't have a myspace page.

Nick Papagiorgio is from Vegas Vacation, you idiot.

no shit?

i was refering to your fake profile

go fuck yourself

next i guess your going to fill me in that tyrone biggums is from the chappelle show

fake

fake

fake

put some real info on your profile and stop hiding behind fake names and pictures that aren't yours...better yet keep on trollin'

Who the fuck are you, the moped police? , I want to buy a vin plate. why do you care, who the fuck I am? Nothing beter to do, If you dont have a Vin Plate, STFU.

Your whole story is fucked up

"I bought a frame off of ebay, it doesn

Troll

I could give you the ebay Auction number, if you would like it.

They did remove the vin plate, I would not have bought if I had known that it had been removed, he never stated that in the auction.

Here is the auction Number 320384303485

As you see in the pic the vin number is gone

did i miss some other thread where nick was a troll? my red flag isn't going up...feel like i'm missing something here with all the flaming. its great that we're on alert for moped thieves...but its not like people haven't come on here before and ended up buying, or being given, vin plates off peds that are either dead as fuck or in states that don't give a shit about vin plates. i don't care either way...just saying. i take my vin plates off all the time when i paint...and i don't put them back on. i do keep them though...but hey, some people lose shit they shouldn't lose.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

illegal or not, this happens a lot in the moped world. When you have a pile of maxis and a pile of vin plates, shit happens. I'm not condoning your actions, but I wouldn't be publicly asking for one.

USE YOUR ENGINE VIN

Salsa Salsa /

USE YOUR ENGINE VIN

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account