FS Magnum Frame, Swing Arm, Forks + Hydro Forks

I want to sell my Magnum Frame, Swingarm, Forks, as well as my Hydro Forks all in one package. 250 takes it. I would say 315 shipped anywhere in the US, if you want me to ship it because it's going to have to ship in a bicycle box.

It's on this bike that's in my profile. I want to buy Gabe's shit but can't unless I can sell my shit...

I will ship it all in one piece, with the regular forks on the frame. The hydros aren't on the bike yet.

So. Two sets of magnum forks (1 hydro and 1 regular), Swingarm and Frame for 250... or 315 shipped anywhere.

On this bike currently.

Re: On this bike currently.

Oh yeah and the frame and forks have been spray painted flat black. The hydro forks are the OG silver. Have never installed those on this. Got them from Dylan a while back.

No title with this frame. BOS only. I do have it currently registered in Ohio and will send a copy of my current registration with the frame.

I'll also include a Magnum length center stand and the trunk with no lid... I can't find my extra seat pan for some reason but when If I find it, I'll throw it in too.

damn you chris....

Someone pick this up... I'll even throw in the side panels thingers. If I'm too high make offers, but I feel like 250 for all of this is a sweet deal.

OOO! Emailed :)

Re: FS Magnum Frame, Swing Arm, Forks + Hydro Fork

I emailed you

Re: FS Magnum Frame, Swing Arm, Forks + Hydro Fork

that's more like it. this is a SICK deal, definitely not too high.

Fuck it Jeremy. Spend all your monies on mopeds!

Emailed you twice... :)

Still have the regular Magnum forks availible

Sold the frame, swing arm and hydros. Still have the regular stock XK forks available.

Make me an offer. They are straight and painted flat black...

Re: Still have the regular Magnum forks availible

emailed

Didn't get it duder... (crisisinthecity at yahoo dot com) chrisr@mopedarmy redirects to that, but maybe there is an issue with it or something?

MAdeleted nitronick /

do you have the center stand still? if so how much shipped to kalamazoo?

I do have a spare center stand. You can get a brand new one from treats for 25 plus shipping. Just make me an offer if you want mine.

Email me.

Bump for Chris. This guy is the best. :)

:( i wish i had money, i need forks and swingarm bad

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account