WTT Sachs in wisconsin or?

Hey, is anyone interested in trading their sachs in wisconsin? I could buy it for the right price but would rather trade, below is what i have, ill post some pics tomorrow! Interested in other mopeds too let me know what you guys have!

77 Batavus hs50: complete and close to running, probably would turn over if you really tried, just needs a good carb cleaning. 3xxx miles

84 suzuki fa50: complete and runs but needs some work before driving. front brakes, kick spring should be replaced and needs a crankcase gasket(leaks) and exhaust gasket

80 Jawa: complete rolling chassis without engine. NOS bike out of dealer in milwaukee, still has tag on it, beautiful condition

Re: WTT Sachs in wisconsin or?

I Might be I have a 77 foxi that I might want to trade,it needs a couple of cables and a rear tire/rim but it does run email me if interested.

pic of the batavus

Check out the pic

1248420448_img_6670.jpg

Re: pic of the batavus

I would be willing to trade a Columbia Imperial that i have. It's got a Sachs engine on it. It's kind of in pieces right now, as i used some on my maxi build, but it ran well. It had a 12mm Bing on it, a pipe that slips onto the header, and it also has the big sachs header. As far as i know it just needs a throttle cable and a front tire.

I really want that batavus. HS50's are rad.

sachs?

evs, sorry not really interested

Pic of the jawa

All NOS with tag on it!

1248480113_img_6673.jpg

Pic of the suzuki fa50

I have the foot pegs but i am currently trying to get the crankcase open so i can replace the kick spring and gasket

1248480341_img_6674.jpg

Re: Pic of the suzuki fa50

I might be able to help you out. I am going to pick up a pretty nice balboa this weekend. I have a G3 already, so I don't need another sachs, already have the best one. I will get at you with pics as soon as I get it. The dude I am getting it from is straight up nuts though, he was talking about blowing up korea and china by "strapping a low yield nuclear device to himself and running into one of there temples" when I talked to him on the phone. Might be into that batavus, but I will have to see how good this bike really is, pictures in from dirty sheds lie.

Email and pic sent elliot let me know what u think

im confuzed is dr.rockzo and spartafoxilover the same person?

Tate, i would suggest taking someone with you when you go pick up the balboa! and maybe a weapon. haha and i couldnt agree with you more, i love the g3's! i doubt there is a chance you would get rid of it but if there is let me know! The batavus is a nice bike (no lie) i would have no problem with you coming to take a look. Shoot me an email with your number and ill give you a call. elliotoneal@gmail.com

Yes were the same person Elliot was hated under spartafoxilover so i changed it. Which besides the Batavias do u think is worth a trade for my Foxi?

sent email

got it think about it and get back to me.

I sent you an email about a two for one deal if you are so inclined. Let me know.

Me or elliot mad?

bump! cmon i know someone wants to trade a decent moped

I have an Indian for you...

bubblegoose- send me some pics and tell me about it! elliotoneal@gmail.com

I cant even trade my Foxi its hopeless.

Dr.Rockozo

Ok, i am very willing to trade but all my bikes are very nice cosmetically and your foxi is not. period

Re: Dr.Rockozo

oh go fuck yourself elliot i bust my balls to get the thing running.your getting my green one over my dead body PERIOD!

i dont know why you have to get so upset...you are freaking out, all i said is that i dont want a moped that needs cosmetic work and you know your green foxi does. you dont have to go all ape shit on me.

IM NOT TRY TO SELL YOU MY GREEN ONE U FREAKING IDIOT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO WITH THE BLACK ONE IS GET SOME SIDE COVERS AND THEN ITS FINE .THEY AREN'T THAT HARD TO PUT ON IT TAKES 5 MINUTES. CHRIST I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE THAT OBTUSE.

ok i didnt even know you had two!

Oh please don't give me that BS

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account