WANTED-HONDA GYRO : SERVICE MANUAL

looking for a 85-56 (chopper style) Honda TG50 Gyro service manual . thanks Jason .

1248199179_gyros.jpg

Re: WANTED-HONDA GYRO : SERVICE MANUAL

I have one in pdf. Email me.

email

email

I can't seem to get my e-mail to work when i try to e-mail out could you double check your e-mail for me? thanks

wade

WANTED-HONDA GYRO : SERVICE MANUAL

Nice bike by the way. I too have the PDF manual.

Props to Salty, that's where I got mine. I can get it to ya, just give me a little time.

Hey Mark, need any Gyro parts? I came across a cheap one and I might part it.

Also, just got a DR kit for my Hobbit. Bolt holes line up with the Gyro. Need to match the case and stroke is Gyro 37.4 vs Hobbit 39.5 (I think).

man i'd really appreciate if you could help me out i can't get this scoot to much of anything now, someone has cut a lot of the wires on the thing. thanks

Crap, forgot. Sorry! I'll try to get it to you tonight. I do have a complete wiring harness that is uncut for sale if ya want it. $25 shipped.

Shameless plug. haha

Email sent.

hey i got it, thanks a lot man really helpin me out. I'm gonna look through what i got to see if i can fix it i'll defenitly keep in mind, thanks again made my day

You bet. Thanks to Salty for getting me that manual in the first place.

Matt, sorry it took me so long to get you that original manual. Just glad to share it with everybody. I think it nay still be the only 1 on the web.

As for your DR kit on the Gyro. Depends on the height of the jug, if the ports line up at TDC/BDC. The DR kit may work with a spacer or cutting down the cylinder. Install the kit on the hobbit, take some measurements and then install on the gyro to take the same measurements & see if the ports are opened and closed as needed. Do some research and let us know what you find.

I noticed the FA50 has a stroke that is identical but kits are very rare for those also.

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Moped_and_scooter_strokes

davidc@scrtc.com /

I would very much like to have the shop manual for the honda gyro

Thank you

David

I also need a 1985 gyro s service manual, could you email me a copy please? thanks much.

mmchiang8@hotmail.com

mmc

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account