FS: Powdered Magnum Frame/Forks/5stars, Tank, Seat

Time to part with my magnum. I spent a lot of meticulous time on it, but I don't have the money to build the motor so it's time to let this to go. On to the details...

All unnecessary tabs on the frame were ground off and sanded down giving the frame a super clean look. Pedal shims not included.

The swingarm comes installed with the rubber bushing.

The hydro forks are rebuilt with brand new seals, fresh components (I chose the best parts from a couple of pairs) and the inner springs are switched around for a slightly lower look. It drops 1-2 inches off the regular hydro fork length. The bearings are brand new with fresh grease and the top plate comes with the handlebar hardware.

The frame, forks and swingarm were professionally sandblasted and powdercoated a beautiful shimmering light/sky blue. It's got a nice bright vibrance to it.

The five stars are the new ones from benji. Rear is the slanted style. Both are powdercoated white and the rear 42 tooth sprocket is powdered black. They come with 2.5" Zaps and tubes. Front setup has 60 miles on it, rear has zero.

The tank was cleaned then por-15'd. I bondo'd every dent, decal groove, and tapered where the side oil covers usually sit. There are several layers of sanded primer on it and its ready to be painted. There was a dent in the left side I filled in, but doesn't quite follow the exact outward lines of the other side. You can see this on the overhead photo.

The seat has the original material taken off of it waiting to be recovered. The foam is perfect and the seat pan is in really nice (a little bit of rust along the front lip and a couple spots on the side). I can ship it with the original material (it's in good shape, but I was going to recover it white).

Prices are before shipping. I can do delivery to Cincinnati, Bloomington and maybe Chicago.

Frame/Swingarm/Forks - $400. I'd rather not ship this.

Five Stars/Tires - $225

Tank - $100

Seat - $75

I've got some other random magnum bits and pieces (trunk piece, slightly cracked trunk door, etc). Let me know if there's something else you're looking for.

email - gabe.berghuis@gmai.com

Full res photos are on my flickr

Re: FS: Powdered Magnum Frame/Forks/5stars, Tank,

Bahhhh i really want a magnum tank too...

Is your Magnum trunk brown and gold?

Pablo Puchasso /

Is that price for the wheels including shipping?

sorry to see all this for sale. that was going to be a killer setup.

avery: the trunk is primered white just like the tank

max: price is before shipping. feel free to email offers.

thanks neal. it was a little hard to put everything up for sale, but i've got different projects i want to pursue and need the money.

sealed bearing front 5 star or loose?

bummer man. are you selling the gilardoni?

chris, front 5 star is sealed bearings.

never got the gila shay. only things i got for the motor were an e50 bottom end, the crank and the clutch. i'll probably hang on to those for my maxi.

shoot me an e-mail with a price for the front, if you want to split up the wheelset. if not, it's cool. thanks.

gabe. trunk cover.

all yours craig

seen this frame irl and it rocks

have a potential buyer lined up on the wheels. nothing is sold yet though.

i also have a couple people interested in the forks and swingarm. if someone makes a good offer on the frame i'll part this out.

tank sold. wheels pending sale. open to offers on everything else.

buyer just backed out, wheels still for sale!

How much for the frame duder? Player price?

NM I missed the price in your post. See you in two days hommie! I won't be hanging Friday night. Kidz. It's on Saturday though.

frame/forks/swingarm SOLD to chris! sale pending on the wheels.

seat still available!

word. I'll have baby blue on the road by tomorrow afternoon.

thanks again for the tank, it should be delivered to me by the end of this weekend

no problem kevin, glad it worked out!

seat and trunk sold!

wheels are the laaaast thing left!

those wheels are so sick it makes me angry.

the pics of the wheels don't work any more... I just want some mags... they still available?

not sure but i think i met you this weekend at the Brodeo...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account