Airsal 64mm big boy kits $190 plus shipping

I have 9 new in the box. these are flat exhaust port 64mm kits for either Puch E50's ZA50's or if you want to get creative with your Derbi.

Dan

1247616539_dscn1274.jpg

Re: Airsal 64mm big boy kits $190 plus shipping

Sorry 46mm

Underside and a huge exhaust port

1247616686_dscn1275.jpg

I also have some Metra 65's left 130 + shipping and Derbi 75cc flat reed kits $205+ shipping

Dan, would that derbi kit work on a revolution?

I have been dicking around with it and it seems like the intake is only just under 12mm inner diameter, so I am going to need at least an intake and maybe a kit to make it really fast.

Also, do you have an intake for a variant revolution, either for a bigger sha or a phbg?

Also, do you need to bore out the case for that jumbo airsal?

Also, bump.

No you can't use it on a revolution its a different stroke than the pyramid reed or piston port. I have a couple of intakes for them one phbg and two regular sha send me an email

Dan

email sent...

8 left

i wish it was 64mm. haha

i know! my eyes fell out of my head when i first read 64mm.

So do I, I also wish there was an edit feature on posts. Sorry for the confusion.

sending paypal in a minute...

that derbi kit should fit a revolution correct? what is the stroke of your derbi kits?

I thought the derbi flat reed engine had the same bore/stroke as the revolution? Then again, thats the internet info I got.

thanks again... paypal sent... i will let u know how it goes... and perhaps i will pick up another one in a week or two...

thanks...

Thanks Nic, Check your mail for tracking number.

Mick, the Revolution has the same stroke as a flat reed but the Puch kits only fit the pyramid reed or piston port engines

Still have 8 left

Dan, I am going to get that Derbi and the Murray frame for you in the morning. It should be at your house by the afternoon,Sunday latest. Special delivery! I have a stop in Orlando, dropping off Korado case 1/2's for Jon ( Fishsticks). I did my Korado cases and they aren't too shabby ;) I gotta get out in the garage now, to keep the schedule. See ya tomorrow , or so. Brent

aw shucks... got mine today... super fast shipping... thanks again dan... i will keep u posted on how it goes...

post some pics and specs after you get it running. I'm thinking of putting one on a korado bottom end

got pick up a few more parts... and then start building... anyone got any w8 dellorto needles?

Bump

the revolution is a 37.4mm stroke not a 40mm lik the other derbi flat reed motor.

I just stuck a caliper into the spark hole spun the engine over and it came up 40mm

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account