OMRI where are you???

Hey OMRI this is Thanh from San Francisco, I paypal'd you the $ for the Ciao 64cc kit on Monday and then the next day your gmail account was no longer valid. I've tried to call you but haven't heard back from you, email me thanhucsf@gmail.com or call me 858-353-2182 and let me know that the items have been shipped. Were you able to put the piston rings on? Also please include the jets in the range of 68-72 for a Dellorto SHA carb.

Has anyone successfully contacted OMRI this week?

Re: OMRI where are you???

MAdeleted nitronick /

most people don't ship like benji. omri has always sent me the stuff I have payed him for I wouldn't worry about it just be patient

Yeah, he as always been cool with me. I wouldn't sweat it, probably something dumb as to why the account is closed, like infiltration or something.

I know everyone is kind of on edge about rip offs recently, but for reals, if you pay for something and its not there 3 days later, don't call out the national guard.

I too can vouche that Omri is real and has probably sent your parts.

I bought a polini kit from him a week or two ago, it took a day or two longer then I thought but arrived as described.

I have been in contact with OMRI.. I sent him a paypal and was very nervous because i didn't hear from him right away.. But be patient and your package will come, he sent mine off today! I think he was busy in the middle of a move, and plus the 4th of july delayed UPS. He is legit people!

k good to know, that makes me feel better. It was just too much of a coincidence that after I paypal'd him he seemed to have vanished because his email wasn't working and he wasn't returning calls.

Yeah, I know the feeling. Maybe I am wrong and he fell off or something, but this is like the second thread in a while kind of questioning if he is legit, and I don't think there was ever a person who felt like he fucked them over.

Watch we all just vouched for the guy and he absconds with dudes cash.

Have faith in your peers...

Thanks to all who got kits for HALF the price and vouched for me. I know it took awhile but hey, it was nearly the half price. To those I need to send things out still, be patient, I am out of town for purposes that are life changing. To Tony, I most definately will be sending your money back. First ask me to put the rings on the piston? Then tell me to send you jets I never mentioned having? Burn your bike. Milk crate and all.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account