trade/buy/sell in Chi town at the rally

Anyone interested in buying/selling/trading. I love to not ship. I've got lots of puch parts and randomness, some vespa stuff. A ciao in pieces, comes with turn signals nearly complete if not complete. Maxi frame..burnt down but ultra sweet and cheap, with rad forks with support brace. e50 case halfs with a main gear, ready for a new crank and a kit. A complete ZA50. Grips, controls..other randomness. A red ciao frame that I cant get the gas cap off of. Ask if you want or whatever

Re: trade/buy/sell in Chi town at the rally

Jake Shaughnessy /

how much for the za and the e50 stuff?

ZA50 will be 175

e50 bottom end w main gear 75

Hi Im looking for a sears/allstate sabre engine shroud, happen to have one?

i have a white 78' cimatti city bike. great condition needs tailpipe and throttle to go. im interested in the ciao stuff. do you have images of the ciao in pieces? are you willing to do a trade?

No sabre stuff. I had a city bike, didnt like the frame..sorry not interested in trading a ciao with turn signals in pieces for it. The ciao is complete minus the assembly of its parts. Even have an extra side box. Orange in color of course. Yes I have pictures

well i dont know what else i can use to trade. i have some extra fenders and such for a magnum ltd. i have a 77 newport thats brown with a za50. a 65cc metrakit without the stock piston but 2 brand new oversize pistons. brand new shocks from treats red. some sandblasted e50 engine cases. how much would you want straight up for it? or would you be interested in traded some of these things and some cash. im low on money now. i also have an old mint condition brown schwinn cruiser.

I'd be interested in the Newport and the Metra kit. I'll take pics tomorrow and email to ya. Its orange, has turn signals, some rust on the frame, the cylinder is really nice, so are the bearings, and internals. Putting it together and adding some tires would make it a nice bike to ride on..ohh and no side covers. I'd rather trade than ask for cash. You take pics of the ZA Maxi, I'll take some of the ciao..trade pics, maybe trade bikes. Ciaos are my favorite but the kids around here seem to like puchs, especially 2 speeds that can help them up the hills. This ped is unvariated might come with variated rear wheel and front variator if you threw in the metra too. We'd have to talk about that though

sir thaddeusforemen /

Anyone have any Motobecane or Peugeot parts?

I'd like to get a 15.15 SHA dell carb [cable choke]. Along with 12mm shorty intake for a gutner or a 15mm sha intake as well. That's what i mainly want to buy.

let me know! my brother's turning 12 on the 18th & would like to know how much i should save to spend on him & how much to spend on my ped. ;P

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

how much for the puch forks?

No pugeot stuff, sorry. The forks are the ones for a chrome fender with the crossbrace. I can't get them off of this frame that has been scorched but the tank on it is in good shape. 125 for the whole shebang

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account