WTB:tomos stock baffles!and kickstand?

i am looking for 2 or 3 baffles and 2 tomos kickstands.

bullet baffles ,from stock silver straight pipes

and kickstand for bullet and targa, i am sure they are the same.

maybe a spring to go with one of the kickstands.

email me or respond here.chanceafrica@hotmail.com

also have stuff to trade.

please.

thankyou.

WTB:tomos stock baffles!and kickstand?

I have a kickstand, I can let it go for ten bucks + shipping. What's your zip?

Re: WTB:tomos stock baffles!and kickstand?

I have a muffler of an A35 targa. We already hacked off the header to use as an intake, but you can have the rest if you pay shipping. If you want it. Its black though.

also looking for a couple rubber airbox boots for del'orto for tomos.

i can get a brand new kickstand for fifteen+shipping. is the one you are offering in good shape? 19143 is my zip. give me your paypal adress to send monies to both of you....can you just send me the baffle for cheaper shipping?

Kickstand's in good shape, but I don't want to leave any bad feelings -- 8+shipping would be like 13 bucks, total.

cool,toss me that paypal info so i can get this asap!

Yeah, just let me make sure I can get it out and its not all crapped up.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

The stock Tomos kickstand is the biggest piece of shit on the planet. There is a guy on ebay that makes upgraded stands out of bar steel instead of tubular that are 5X as strong. I gave up on the Tomos center stand years ago. I use the swingarm mounted side kickstand. Looks cooler, easier to use, and doesn't rattle against the expansion chamber.

I have a stock Tomos baffle. (actually I have a NOS pipe complete).

yeah, i wanted to use center stands because i bought a side stand off of treats and it snapped. i barely used it and did not mistreat.

i was pretty disapointed, so i thought stock would be better. if you know of a better quality side stand please share the info.

bump

f

Hey oh, your kickstand'll be in the mail by week's end (I'm in class usually til mid/late afternoon). I'll let you know as soon as it's posted.

thanks! how come i cant find this other stuff.....tomos is the most common shit on earth.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account