FS m62 Gazelles

I have 2 like new Gazelle's for sale. They are 2.25 x 17 but actually measure like 2.75 x 17 and don't work very well with my maxi. They have very few miles on them (less than 20) and still have the little rubber hairs on them like they do when they are new. Anyway.... $50 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Re: FS m62 Gazelles

I.R.E.MaddMatt /

Kinda high for used tires, I can get new ones for the same price.

yeah thats how much i payed for mine.

I honestly believe these are better than new because they're easier to install if they've already been installed once before. Do they still have the yellow balance marks painted on the outer walls?

They're fine on a Maxi if you can get the chain just right. Half links really help. Oh, and Maxi swingarms can be stretched to accommodate 2.75" tires.

By the way, he never said price is firm.

well, I paid $55 + $8 shipping, so maybe I got ripped off. They really are just like new. If that's too expensive, name your price. Everything is negotiable. The bottom line is, I have a set of Gazelles that are lie new and they are just sitting in my garage.

I'll have to look for the yellow balance marks, it's pouring rain right now and they are in the garage. I don't feel like going outside.

pics, see the hairs? Just like new, and a little stretched out and easier to slip on :)

I didn't see the yellow marks though.

1246842473_ped_003.jpg

Ehwooooooooooo their dirrrtyyyyy . subtract 10% for that lol

that's not dirt, it's "Character" add 15%

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account