FS or partial trade in boston; sweet magnum

hey folks,

so i got myself into a little bit of a pickle. as some of you know i photograph abandoned buildings as a hobby/side job. my years of amazing luck with avoiding cops and security has come to an end...i was busted a couple days ago going into an old catholic girls school, and while I wasn't arrested, I did get a summons and have to appear in court. its not a big deal but i do need to financially prepare to have to at least pay court fee's and/or a fine for trespassing. i don't have a few hundred dollars laying around, so i need to sell the only thing i have that has some value...my magnum.

i will be in san francisco from july 4th thru the 20th...so unless something can happen on friday, any transaction will need to wait til I get back. i won't be going to court til after i get back anyways...so no hurry.

Magnum info:

year; 1980

1826 miles

near mint...this thing was gently used when i bought it.

swapped out the za50 for a freshly rebuilt e50 with stuffed crank.

70cc airsal kit with 16 dellorto and intake

tecno circuit pipe

custom tail light mounted to back door of seat compartment that i need to finish wiring in

removed fenders but i have them

side covers...have them.

clubman bars.

fresh plug and new boot cap

stock switches are of course missing the backings but they are wired in and work. i have a set of NOS CEV switches that I was going to replace them with.

they are these...but nicer...

http://www.handybikes.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=23475&zenid=9d85ff0f7231e7e9e0c2c63876d1d250)

What it needs:

-New petcock...i snapped the end off of the one on it...but i'll pick one up at 1977 mopeds while in san francisco.

-Wiring needs to be reconnected...haven't gotten around to doing it since i swapped engines

-Airsal kit is literally brand new and needs to be broken in

-General tuning

I don't want to sell it for less than 800...but whatever i owe the legal system will not be that much so i'm open to partial trades as well. Honda PA50II is at the top of the list of peds i'm interested in. no french or dutch please. no projects unless we're just talking about cosmetic stuff.

Re: FS or partial trade in boston; sweet magnum

pic

Jackson! Sorry to hear you got busted dude. Anyways, I am totally interested in this. Are you willing to bring it with you to SF? I know it's kinda short notice . . . emailing you now :)

i wish i could but i'm flying out to sf!

ba bump.

ship?

i've never shipped a moped and don't have the time to deal with figuring out shipping. if someone was able to set something up and i just needed to be home to hand it over to the shipping person, that would be fine.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account