WTB: MOTORCYCLE

whos got em?

500cc and above...

post pics!

Re: WTB: MOTORCYCLE

think...choppers.. bobberrsss.. triumphss.. harleyss... 70s shit

its a 350 but a two stroke.i just fixed a 650 four stroke suzuki for some one and the 350 totally destroys it.

new chambers and powerdynamo cdi

$2000

1246458109_p6250011.jpg

Hey Lee, Met you at the rally. I have a 87 tt225 dirtbike need a carb. and a 97 tl1000r suzuki that needs body work and title cleared. It was wrecked but no frame damge or engine damge. I will trade you straight up for the rd!!!! Very interested love those bikes!!

tl's are the shitttttttttt

so fucking fast.

my friend has a 1998 that does a solid 155mph!!

i need the money bad or i wouldnt be selling.its actually a r5.piston port instead of reed and five speed instead of six,but the still did over 100 mph stock.its fun

Lee, that bike is sick. If I had 2g's laying around I would totally snatch that up.

Me too. I want an RDish 70's Yammy so fucking bad.

there was never a rd360 and thats a four stroke,mabie a cb360

ahhh, alright well.. the guy said he could get the title and didn't want much for it so idk.

sir thaddeusforemen /

I have a 1995 Suzuki Katana 600F. Not the style ur lookn for but just in case you were interested...

i lost the title & don't hav e pics atm; but both can be attained.

Rode it for 1 season, shits beast & handling is sick.

Purple & black nothin but pure hotness. ;P

I'll trade it for a ped or 2. :D or just 1800$

It's either an xs400 or xs360......either way its a Yammy..XS series...and yes a 4-stroke..

XS = Xtra shitty...

i didnt know they made a xs360,i know the 400's were styled after the rd400,i figured it was that tank on a cb.ive never ridden one so i cant comment on the shittyness but id rather have a old four stroke than a new one except for the new r1 motor,they finally did a 90 degree crank inline four,four different sparks per rpm.its a lot of motor but its a lot either way

this looks like a fun bike though I'm not sure where to find one.

thats too much,theres a bunch of those at two different shops here.i found a company that makes aftermarket restoration parts but you can get just as much power out of a cb900f,plus your motor wont be over three feet wide.i rebuilt carbs on a 900f a few weeks ago and its 100hp is plenty.it looks the same but no bags or fairing

I had the same r5 lee. A bit more stripped down, and no pipes. I fucking loved it. Bummed i got rid of it. It was having electrical problems and I finally gave up to it after it treated me really well for a couple years. I sold mine for way too cheap, but i got it running for $700, so oh well.

Jude, its a rad bike, doesnt make a very good bobber, but if you want a rad cafe bike you wont find much better.

I just got a 1974 CB750 with a '78 engine. The first real superbike. cafe'd out. But not that great as a first bike.... I went from a moped to this... I crashed last sunday for the first time and it was really fucked up. I have engine grill marks on my chest from the bike bouncing off of me. Be careful. going from about a 100lbs moped that goes 35mph to a 600lbs motorcycle that goes as fast as you're willing to take it is a big step.

1246606085_l_6446b9e8c13e4c0392e0e81d5db4f5a0.jpg

oh, and it still hurts to breath. I got rushed to the ER and couldn't move my right leg, ended up ripping my thigh muscle a bit. photo of my wonderful grill marks attached...

1246606248_1.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account