*Want to buy moped - Wisconsin*

Looking to purchase a moped in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. Will travel to pick-up. All years, makes, modesl & conditiona considered. Contact me on what you have available.

Thanks

Re: *Want to buy moped - Wisconsin*

talk to THE CRANKS

come to fuel cafe wednesday at 8

I will try to make it on Wednessday!

I might have something if those guys don't. I have a Maxi that runs good but has some pretty bad paint fading. 2hp e-50, 14bing, best puch made, well besides the keradda.

How much are you asking for the Maxi?

sir thaddeusforemen /

Yeah tate how much are you asking? Wasn't sure what u were saying in your post. I sent you a email about it a couple days ago & never got a reply back. I'm in then Jainesville//Beloit area btw.

Sorry to thread jack !!

Oh sorry, I have been flooded with e-mails of a craigslist add. I feel like most of the people don't realize its a moped and thinks its a scooter.

I'm looking for like 230ish, I think I am asking 250 on craigslist, but I would take 20-30 off for an MA dude. E-mail me and identify yourself, maybe we can work something out. Its a nice bike mechanically and a perfect place to start for a project, or a good reliable rat bike as is.

You can really tell in the pictures, but the top of the frame has some paint fading.

e-mail sent

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account