FS:WTT 2006 Purple Vespa GT 200 Fresno Ca $3600

I am lokking to trade my 2006 vespa Gt200 with a little over 4,000 miles on it for some Mopeds or Ped + cash depending on what you have. I am selling it for 3,600. It is freeway legal and will do 90+mph. I have started Chemo and it is just to heavy for me to use and I have been using my peds so I want to trade it for peds I can use instead of having it sit. I live in Fresno Ca and any buyers or traders will have to come to me as this scooter and some mopeds are my only means of transport. I have attached a picture of it if you want more just ask. This has nothing wrong with it, never dropped and has been serviced properly.

1246050546_0623091210a.jpg

Re: FS:WTT 2006 Purple Vespa GT 200 Fresno Ca $360

fallout Survivor /

It not a moped.. its a scooter

PURPLE VESPA?

OHFSIUHFILHLKSJLKJ

ewwwwww

go AWAY!

I'd ride it... if it were older. Vespas are rad, even if they're purple. It's just a color anyhow.

he knows its not a moped. he owns mopeds. he never said it was a moped...said it was a vespa gt 200 that he wanted to trade for one or more mopeds. get over it.

Thank you Jackson and Prancer. I think Vespas are cool be they scooter or moped and I am definitely not anti scooter like some people on this forum are. I have been riding scooters and mopeds since 1995 and love both. That said as Jackson pointed out I have mopeds and I put this up on this board for some one who might want to trade some peds for a nice freeway legal scooter. Chemo keeps me from using it because of the weight so I have been riding my hobbit almost exclusively and I hate to see my vespa sit.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account