How much would you pay for my PA50 II

I have a 1983 PA50 II and it is in really good shape with almost no rust. I have some people interested in buying it. How much do you think i should sell it for?

Re: How much would you pay for my PA50 II

fallout Survivor /

400-600

If its the black one and has a title, I should think like 400. Assuming it goes 30. If it only goes like 20-25 that means the rear pulley might be jacked, and its gonna be another hundy and change to fix it.

I sold a pretty nice later model PA50 with CDI and turn signals for like 350 I think. But it also hada performance pipe. But the black ones are the best, at least in my opinion.

depends on what your idea of "really good shape" is...

I've seen some total dogs that people advertised as nice or good. The "almost no rust" part is worrisome.

Well that's a picture of it. It does about 30-35

1246124440_img_0969.jpg

i'm by no means a honda guy, but that's the nicest one i've ever seen.

Looks like the paint job was done at least decently, maybe better or worse, can't tell from the pic. The welded biturbo is a selling point, especially if someone is going to leave it stockish. Yeah, if titled, like 400ish.

400 sounds about right.

i paid $300 for a SHIT '83 hobbit. that thing was falling apart and had some serious electrical issues, also the engine sounded like it was about to explode

but after a carb cleaning it didnt wanna STOP running.

most i ever paid for a moped.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account