WTB: Trashy Magnum seat

Hi, I'm looking for a ruff condition ripped Magnum seat for my magnum project. Seat pan can be rusty as long as there aren’t holes though it. Thanks, Avery.

Re: WTB: Trashy Magnum seat

Bump

Still looking...

Nobody has any spare seats?

Bump. I will pay well.

i might part out my magnum if i can't sell it whole, theirs a seam in the rear that needs fixed thats it.. what would u pay?

Hey Jacob, I'm kind of looking for one thats more ripped up and in worse condition. All my Magnums have nice seats and I'm trying to build rat bike so I figured I would try to find a seat with a screwed up cover. Thanks for the offer though. Are you still saving up to buy that LTD?

ahh, i see.!

i really really wanted the LTD and saved for ages but apparently he thinks it's gold and won't take the 800.00 he originally told me he would for it so i'm not sure what the deal is.

ive got one for ya, great pan, ripped up seat. i can send you pics tomorrow night, wont be home til like 1 am so might not get it out to ya till friday am. let me know. il check my email in the am tomorrow but wont be back to a computer til i get home. ray

mines super shitty

i'll trade for a nice one!

WTB: Trashy Magnum seat

here it is, make an offer

1246592406_mopeds_089.jpg

$50 shipped?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account