WTB: Project moped in NJ/PA/NYC

I'm looking for a project moped someone is willing to part with in the range of 100-250 bux. I just bought my first Puch but I want something that I can work on so I can learn the in's and out's of the moped without totally destroying my near mint, very reliable puch maxi. Any brand moped will do, not picky by any means, but moped has to be mostly there. Hope I find something. thanks guys

Re: WTB: Project moped in NJ/PA/NYC

i have a sachs project you ahould have. also comes with another rolling frame. 2 sets of snowflakes! also it's the good motor with the half chrome gas tank. i forgot the model name. 250$ pick up in philly.also extra engine peices?

sorry man...already found something....online last night thats a bit closer. Thanks for the replies and I'll keep it in mind.

yo man I live in South Philly and i'm trying to sell my 85 yamaha qt 50, its a scooter technically but it's under 50 cc and its pretty small. i'm trying to get 300 for it, but if you can take it off my hands soon i'd be willing to go lower. 610 724 0054, my name is Pat. It runs but needs a few adjustments, call or e-mail me for more info.

Pat, im currently no longer in the market but I'll keep you in mind if I should need another ped soon...which you never know :). Thanks for the replies, i just found something a little closer to home. thanks man

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account