Parting out a Tomos Targa LX

I got a call on this targa today, went to take a look at it. I had hoped it would have been in better shape, but it's pretty rough and would need a total overhaul. Whatever you need, shoot me an email with an offer. Motor has great compression, I haven't tried to get it running yet. It should run with ease. The motor's pedal start. Missing only the little cover over the oil injection. Has the 14.12 Dellorto on there. The forks are bent, the wheels are in good shape, it has a biturbo exhaust on it. It is green with a lot of black over spray on it. And no, it's not stolen. Let me know what you need!!

1245179597_pic_0172.jpg

Re: Parting out a Tomos Targa LX

Apollooooooo /

Hey bud, how much would you want for the whole thing? I could pick it up this weekend...

I'm actually going to be gone this weekend, but if paypaled, I could leave it behind my house for pickup. Email me an offer!

I could bid $20 more than him.

Still don't have an email Apollo. I emailed you Jim.

Hey, the Maxi left thismorning. Whatcha thinkin ?

I have to bounce for a few hours. I'm am by no means out on this! If something comes up, email me (I accidently hit delete instead of reply.)

LIKE I said, within reason I have $20 over high bid.

Please price the wheels , motor , tank , seat Shipped each .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account