WTT KANSAS CITY AREA

Not into these any body want to trade for something with an e50 or a couple hondas IDK.Hit me up.The maroon babetta has the MSO,owners manual,warrenty booklet,and the original recipt.It will start up and run for a while and then die. The orange one is missing the thyristor and some side covers.

Re: WTT KANSAS CITY AREA

Re: WTT KANSAS CITY AREA

sorry email me for pics.It wont let me upload any.

pics i think

1245167628_jawa_and_other_053.jpg

Re: pics i think

bump

sorry dude, but no one wants jawa's. try selling them on CL for cheaper, maybe then you'll get rid of them.

i want jawas.

but i'd only give you $100 for the pair...

I have a 73 kawi 175 dirt bike. Its worth more than 2 jawa non running mopeds, do you have anything to add to the deal. The bike runs great and is in pretty decent shape.

the only other ped i got to get rid of is a Sachs Balboa parts bike.Its pretty crappy?And maybe some urban express parts.

1245261717_sachs_001.jpg

I'll take some pics of the dirt bike. But it runs really well, so I'd be hard pressed to sell it for 3 non running ones. I also looked up Lawson, that shit is super far from my house in KCMO midtown. I dont have a truck, so you would have to bring your stuff here.

adam

are the honda express parts for a wind-up express?

i need fenders and air box

leo

no there kick start nU50 parts

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account