WTB: Puch Magnum - Pittsburgh and Surrounding Area

Hey all,

I'm new to mopeds, but fell in love with the Puch Magnum design recently when a friend of mine showed me pics of stripped down ones like the picture attached. I love the look. (note: I would ideally like something like that, but I'm fine with starting with a more standard design).

I am looking to do some work myself, but I have almost zero experience with fixing bikes and/or engines, so I'm looking for a Magnum that's running well and in pretty good shape. I do hope to do work with it myself but want to get the hang of riding and maintaining it myself to begin with.

I live in Pittsburgh but may be able to travel to surrounding areas if need be. I've talked to a few people via Craigslist but nothing's panned out yet.

Thanks for any help, advice, or leads on Magnums,

Todd

1245161869_img_4319.jpg

Re: WTB: Puch Magnum - Pittsburgh and Surrounding

Join the club.. Everyone here is looking for a Puch Magnum..

I've got a stock 79 Puch Magnum MKII that I would consider selling. Depends on how much you're looking to spend though. I'm in toledo, about 3 hours from Pittsburgh.

Hey Brian, thanks for the response. I'm going to send you an e-mail to your gmail account.

Todd

haha, thanks for the encouraging words steve :P

i have one.will be available soon.philly

shhh chance sell it to me.

Hey chance,

I dropped you an e-mail on your mopedarmy.com address about this from my gmail.

Hit me back if you can.

Thanks,

Todd

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account