Still looking for a moped in az[mesa area]

I am looking for a moped dont care about brand but would like it close to complete or have most parts.hit me up jims72@usa.com.I am looking for something really cheap say around 100 bucks

Re: Still looking for a moped in az[mesa area]

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Jim, you did not respond to my offer. A simple "No thank you" would have been better than leaving me hanging.

I did not get it I dont believe what do you got again?

I remember and i am sorry man.Didn't mean to do that to you it is a nice bike and I do like it but only have 100 bucks to play with and didnt read in the add where it said $800.If I had the money this would be over but I dont no hard feelings and again sorry man.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

No problem, I was just a bit confused when you didn't reply back and then I saw this post. Good luck, I hope you find something that works for you.

hey, i have that jawa, and i'd be willing to go down if you come out and help my swap out the new tires. to you, my AZ homie--$250 w/ you helping me swap tires on to my other jawa.

good deal for what i got into it, man.

yeah, you didn't respond back to me, either, but i forgive you. ;)

Sorry for the no response guys.Been so busy searching high and low I forgot.I did find a bike and would like to thank everyone who helped and offered help.I will post in the general forum with info on the bike.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account