Jerry76 is awesome!

Andrew Squiggman /

Jerry hooked me up with some much needed parts, and got them to me faster than I ever thought possible! in just One Day! mailed them friday, I had them monday morning! thanks Jerry! They worked great, the bike stops, and now it doesn't tip over when parked. Woo Hoo!

Jerry76 is awesome!

Jerry Franek /

Well, that's real sweet of you Andy. Human Bean Drew, one of Lanco PA guys, fixed me up with Moby carcasses last fall and I've been trying to find homes for all the Moby stuff I've accumulated. When I started pedding Mopedlar was so helpful to me I feel like trying to help others in some way. The many pedders I have met are all so damn nice, it's an amazing fraternity. I'll be 69 in September, wish I could meet someone older than me one day.

Re: Jerry76 is awesome!

Got any extra bolts for the choke lever on a 50V? I need one desperately (or at least know the size of it)

Jerry76 is sandbagging on his screen name ;) Yeah Jerry has hooked me up multiple times and helped get my old orange beastie back on the road.

@Caleb - hey I just used an M3 short screw with wide washers on there for my choke cable. Just tighten down the cable real tight between the washers and you are set to go. The resistance on that spring is not so much to need any special knarp thing.

stop giving me money jerry

just keep bringing beer to rides

Jerry Franek /

The "76" referred to my only ride when I joined the site, a 76 Moby.

H.B. Drew bought his first-ever new sneaks courtesy of Moby parts sales. Such a guy. Arranged for a buddy to break down on Rob's ride just so he could blast most riders while on his tow-ped.

1245249854_dsc00105.jpg

I have to come up and ride with you guys next time. Jerry - my orange Moby is running thanks to you and it is FAST

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account