WTB: Garelli SSXL Wheels + some dvice

Hey all,

I'm looking for a set of Garelli Super Sport wheels, or anything that will fit. I'll buy any set in working condition, mags or spokes. I live in Cleveland and would be willing to drive a couple hours to get them.

I'm also looking for some free advice. I tore up the back wheel pretty bad in a silly experiment. I used spokes from the front wheel to rebuild the back wheel, because I figure it would be much easier to

Re: WTB: Garelli SSXL Wheels + some dvice

oops. I accidentally hit enter and I don't know how to edit my posts. I joined a long time ago, but haven't posted since 2005(ish). Anyway, I wanted to say:

Hey all,

I'm looking for a set of Garelli Super Sport wheels, or anything that will fit. I'll buy any set in working condition, mags or spokes. I live in Cleveland and would be willing to drive a couple hours to get them...or pay to have them shipped.

I'm also looking for some free advice. I tore up the back wheel pretty bad in a silly experiment. I used spokes from the front wheel to rebuild the back wheel, because I figured it would be much easier to replace the front. Am I right? If so, what would be a good match.

Please Help!!!! Thanks

hey im in chicago, i have an extra set of spokes...

yeah i would say front would be easier to replace. theres some crossover options and you wouldnt have to mess with any gearing stuff for the front. what do you mean good match?

Craig,

I meant to say, what would a good non-Garelli (if any) wheel to use on the front. I was thinking a more modern wheel on the front would be nice anyway since finding parts, like brake pads, would easier.

I'm new to mopeds, so I'm not too savvy as far as what's best to do here. However, I'm not new to wrenching and I get creative if I need to.

If I can't find anything within (closer)driving distance, would you be willing to ship those? Would it be worth it or would it be cheaper for me to drive there? Also, I have no idea what to offer you. Sorry, I'm just kind of lost/new here. Thanks

Nick

Email Mopedlar, he's got a nice set of mags, but somebody outbid me on them. they might still be available

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account