wtb:shipped,running ped

Will buy anything that goes 30. And has parts for it. Honda paii,puchs,tomos,vespa,

Will gladly gladly pay shipping. Condition doesnt matter for the most part as long as it runs. Lemme know, get rid of that step through ped you never ride due to that toptank.

Re: wtb:shipped,running ped

yahh

take a look at my profile and let me know which one you are interested in. i am thinning out my herd. serious buyers only. shipping from california. paypal only.

You have Mail.

bump

out of randomness. and all of those except 1 I was unable to recieve one.

Shocking,

Nick,

hastethemoment,

mopedz,

haste,

a_moped.

Why all the names?

why does it matter?

Just wondering, I mean you said you have 700 to drop on a moped in one of those posts, and god damn it if its not near impossible to not be able to find a moped of your liking that is in very good condition for 700 dollars around you.

Gonna be straight honest, just seems weird, outa place, and kinda sketchy. Feels like your avoiding people searching your old "Author" names by changing it every time. If I'm wrong I'm sorry, just pointing out what i see.

ah i see what you mean, nah. just hate using the same name and whatnot. Not like i know anybody on here.

Duno who i am avoiding with a re posting, im sure the same people view it.

yeah im sorry im not residing in ohio with about 100 peds around me, none in a 250 mile radius.

Back on topic.

I know a guy in Ohio that doesn't mind shippin.

http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/mod/ohio/

i offered to meet you in cinncinnatti with one, no reply, i went almost 300 mi to pick up that free spirit i offered you, it came from Merryville Indiana, not Ohio, get over the mythical moped tree, we travel like the rest to by quality. i've got peds from 5 states. and kohs right stick to one name. you won't get to know anyone constantly changing names like that.

quit bashing the post. Not sure when you sent that^, might have been after I found one. No reply..not like i set something up and left.

I emailed you about a Rigid red maxi you said you were interested and went as far as getting a Uship thing up for the moped because you said you wanted to know how much shipping would be and everything and i emailed you 4 times back but never got a response so i gave up.

uship ended up being way too much for me at that time. However found a new job and everything is looking good. How many people did you have interested in that by the way....a decent figure..

You should have told me that, instead of leaving me to email you 4 times with no response. Its disrespectful especially when you said you were a serious buyer with money ready, and i went through that trouble for you to knowingly ignore me.

k

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account