FS ZA50

Za50 needs rebuilt no stator or topend 75$ shipped anywhere in the US Paypal only

Re: FS ZA50

bump

make offer

pictures?

Dominick Procopio /

id give you 50 shipped...

60.00, email me your paypal id and I will paypal the $ right away.

Dominick Procopio /

65 final offer....i have the top end so all i would need is the points and magneto? the trans is fine right?

engine needs rebuilt I can't guarantee a thing. I never heard it run but it turns over. My paypal is mr.moped@yahoo.com

here is a pic

1245524538_parts_001.jpg

Is it gone?

no it is still available

make me an offer

BUMP

tearing into one tonight so i might need this for parts, i will be in contact.

bump

You didn't mention you can bring it to Richmond to save shipping.

I can but I need money for Richmond

Somebody buy this!!

If it doesn't sell Reynold will be sleeping under the bridge at Richmond. Cmon now...ya don't wanna see him sleeping in a fridge box now do ya?

hey reynold now much if i pay cash in richmond? looking fdorward to seeing you and smallbore again.

spencer

Hey spencer it's great to here from you email me direct for a price but it will be cheap to my fellow rigid free spiriter What bike are you bringing and where are you staying?

bump

last bump

hey reynold id like to buy this from ya but i gots no money right now either. maybe sometime in the near future if you still havnt found any buyers

spencer

I need money so come up with some and its yours it sucks you didn't make it to richmond

email sent duder!

SOLD

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account