FS: Derbi Super Motrad Noped

Hey, I've got a Derbi Super Motard Noped for sale. It's licensed as a moped in Minnesota. It's pretty great - 49cc, 6-speed tranny,1500 miles, plus it'll do 50 mph. All stock except for new battery and Pro Taper bars. It's got disc brakes front and rear with stainless steel lines, 17" spoke wheels. Always starts, just giver her a kick and let the fun begin. It looks like it just came off the showroom floor. Perfect. $1800.

Re: FS: Derbi Super Motrad Noped

Let's see if I can get these pics to work....

Also I forgot to mention; At the end of this week I'll be driving from Minneapolis (where the bike is) to Shreveport La. If your on the way I could probably drop it off. What's on the way you say. Well I can go two ways so here's a list of major cities that might work - Madison, Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, Little Rock or Des Moines, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Dallas/Fort Worth. Thanks.

Sick bike, but call a motorcycle a motorcycle.

its deffinatly a noped it doesnt have pedals

i never did see the point of a motard why have a dirt bike with street tires

definitely says its a noped licensed as a moped. and i love the motards, i do wish it had some knobby tires on it

Hmm, reading listing..a noped licensed as a moped..motard=dirtbike for street no error/fault there

Sweet bike It has the riding position of a dirt bike with the sweet handling of street tires, plus you can park it on the sidewalk due to the moped plates. Half the mopeds on this site are no longer legal mopeds and if you get in the habit of calling it a motorcycle they may take away the plates

wheelie time!

can i come ride it?

also

that thing is motarded

Jeni, If riding it will make you want to buy it, then hells yeah! I think you know my son, he's got that white Derbi Variant with the clip-ons. Just shoot me a message and we'll set up a time.

thats me!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account